Most of the weapons mentioned in QC would be considered eccentric in our world, if they even existed.
- EMP gun
- Coffee of Doom's broadsword
- The Malaysian Battle Spatula — it is apparently an edged weapon rather than an impact weapon It is (possibly?) pictured in in the second panel.
- The War Ladle
- An easily offended combat droid
- A combat droid disguised as an ordinary vehicle
- Orbital defense satellites
- A directed-energy weapon in a personal computer
- A 9-iron in a coffee shop
- A telescoping baton
- A semi-automatic pistol
- Tungsten rods for orbital bombardment
- A souffle pan in a coffee shop
- Orbit-based pizza delivery system
- A harpoon
- A kris dagger (apparently named Kris Kristoferson, according to the blurb) 
|Questionable Content universe|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.