This is the general discussion page for the wiki. Feel free to add new a topic using the button in the top right corner.
Fonts of Questionable Content Edit
There was a post on the main page about discussion of Fonts used in the strip. Most of the characters speak in Blambot Casual, except for the AnthroPC's. I don't have any idea what those fonts may be - anyone else know? Jwhouk 05:34, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't know. I have a dim, vague, memory of it being discussed on the forum, but I don't feel up to a search. Is it cold in here? 08:27, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
I have the list of all 67 (to the date I post this) of the Caption Game threads in the QC forums. For those unaware, user "I Dug Up Her Grave" has maintained a thread where forum members post alternate versions to panels from the main comic. For example, QC Captions Vol. 20, where we all tried to figure out what would be said as everyone watched Dora enter the party. I'm not sure if we should post this as a separate entry here, or what. Jwhouk 21:02, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n Roll - and QC? Edit
- I found that such section is not very predisposing towards writing about new comics as they come out. That's why I try to reorganize pages into "Biography/Personality/Appearance/other stuff" sections. If present, "Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n Roll" just goes as a subsection in "Personality".
- Section "Biography" can be easily split into "arcs" sub-sections, like in Faye#Major events. Sometimes it's easy to also have separate sections Background/Education/Family. —andrybak (talk) 12:25, March 10, 2019 (UTC)
New Category Proposal: "Character Passion" Edit
Something talked about on the forums was that various characters have various passions - and it was pointed out that even Marten had one (guitars). Is this something we could add to character entries, maybe in the infobox or in their character descriptions? Jwhouk (talk) 02:25, September 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Jwhouk, I believe section "Personality > Passion" or "Personality > Hobbies" is a good place to put stuff like this. —andrybak (talk) 07:25, July 9, 2019 (UTC)
Does anybody want userboxes in this wiki? I've been thinking of making something like:
Possible other userboxes: "This user follows <character> on Twitter and is sad that there are no new tweets."
Background images in headers Edit
I've added a silly thing to Wiki's CSS. Claire in headers of user pages, and Marten and Bubbles in some of the talk pages, like this one. Do they feel out of place? Is this overkill? I thought about sprucing up CSS after seeing a collage of some characters as background over at Orville wiki, but I have nowhere near that kind of Photoshoping skill to pull something like that. Ping User:Is it cold in here?, User:Jwhouk, User:Ylimegirl for discussion. —andrybak (talk) 21:02, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
- Removed CSS rule for Claire on user pages, because it was obscuring parts of the UI on the mobile version. For it to look good everywhere, we need a vertical image. —andrybak (talk) 21:59, June 24, 2019 (UTC)