|Faye in and .|
This is an incomplete list of all comics of Questionable Content, which have several versions. This includes strips redrawn for book release, alternative versions of strips or just endings, higher resolution versions of strips or panels, etc.
- — one of the first strips was redrawn as .
- Comparison of the first book was published by Jeph on Tumblr (archived). to its version redrawn for
- Special Agent Turing, which was originally posted on the web in black and white was redrawn for Questionable Content Volume 1. — the entrance of
- Vicky was redrawn as . — appearance of
- Comparison of third volume of printed QC was posted by Jeph in his tumblr (archived). with its version for the
- has a .
- has a .
- John Keogh. has a drawn by
- has .
- has .
- Steve and Marten are friendlier than usual in of .
- Dora holding Momo in was .
- has a with 300% more dang.
- alternate version published on Tumblr (archived). has an
- several different endings (archived). has
- posted on Jeph's Tumblr (archived). has several different endings
- Alternate version of has been published on Tumblr (archived).
- Jeph trying out different fonts (archived). PNG version is hosted on the website as . was subject to
- High resolution version of the background of published by Jeph in his blog (archived). has been
- alternate ending (archived). has an
- High-resolution version of Tumblr. See also . has been published on
- There is a high resolution version of Marigold Farmer with holo-pony from (archived).
- Holo-animals from published in high res (archived). were
- has two additional versions:
- Singing scientist from animated (archived). has been
- Jeph published very high resolution portrait of Hannelore from in his blog (archived).
- Panel from alternate animated version (archived). have an
- Francis York and Marigold Farmer talk a different language in an alternate version of .
- Draft of the script of published on Tumblr (archived). has been
- Invisible Ship. In the newspost, Jeph explains that the original GIF version of the comic has too many compression artifacts. has two versions, the default in JPEG and an animated one in GIF format: . The animation shows imperfection in the cloaking technology of the
- Marten Reed and his possible AI companion from were published in high resolution on Tumblr (archived).
- A 2012 Holiday special black and white specifically to make it a template for coloring. High resolution versions of two panels are available for printing out: and . also known as is
- alternate version (archived). has an
- Marten's face from was published separately for emoticon purposes (archived).
- Alternate version of published on Tumblr (archived). has been
- Jeph published high-res close up (archived) of Tai and Claire from .
- published on Tumblr (archived). The image is also hosted as (archived). was originally
- Draft of published on Tumblr (archived). was
- Second to last panel of Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham and Brunhilde Khoury in fairy costumes) has a high-res version published to Tumblr (archived). (portrait of
- Millefeuille is wearing: one with a skirt and another one with trousers. It is considered a simple mistake. Later strip clearly shows Millefeuille in trousers. has two versions, which differ in the attire
- Waking up of Millefeuille in and has been rewritten shortly after publication.
|“||An eagle-eyed reader pointed out that Millefeuille password-locking her memories conflicted with the (rather important, IMO) storyline about how Bubbles lost hers! So I rewrote those strips. When you've written four thousand comics, you're bound to dig some plot holes eventually!
One thing I've learned is that it's generally better to rewrite than handwave, when possible, and I'd rather have slightly different jokes than a conflict in the logic of my worldbuilding.
|— Jeph Jacques|
- Claire's description of Pintsize bringing an opossum to the apartment in had to be slightly tweaked. Originally, Claire said to Marten in third panel: "Faye was, and Pintsize had brought an opossum into the house so I don't think he really cares", which implied that the opossum could have been his reaction to finding out about Claire being trans. This would have been a continuity error, since Pintsize had already discussed it with Claire in .
- Due to a continuity error, Roko has been shown with her hair at full length despite strip , in which it is told that she lost it due to a printer accident, and in which Melon cuts Roko's hair to fix the printer damage.
|“||lol I COMPLETELY forgot Roko got all her hair chopped off, guess I better go fix 4560||”|
|— Jeph Jacques|
- QC forums — WCDT strips 4081-4085 (2nd-6th September 2019)
- https://twitter.com/jephjacques/status/1222866983257026562 "Some readers with better memories than me pointed out that Pintsize already knows about Claire! So I rewrote today's strip a lil." —Jeph
- Comic 4560: Banishment – Archived
- https://twitter.com/jephjacques/status/1414581446409428994 Archived
|About Questionable Content|
|Questionable Content universe|