|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Jeph Paul Jacques (born June 17, 1980) writes and illustrates the webcomics Questionable Content, Alice Grove, indietits, and DORD. He was born in Rockville, Maryland, and graduated from Hampshire College with a degree in music. When the strip began, he lived in Easthampton, Massachusetts. He has since moved to Nova Scotia, Canada.
He draws with his left hand.
Other artistic endeavorsEdit
Jacques launched "indietits" as an anonymous side project on April 1, 2005 to use ideas that did not fit into Questionable Content's setting. Similar to Questionable Content, it is a simple strip which relies on reusable pre-drawn panels and one-shot jokes.
To further broaden his drawing limits, Jeph created Jephdraw to place unnamed drawings of his onto the internet. He puts anything from favored panels to simple sketches for others to see what he does in his spare time.
However, both Jephdraw and indietits seem to be on a hiatus, as most recent posts from both are from 2006 and 2007, respectively.
As of 25th September 2014, Jeph has started another regular comic strip, Alice Grove, to run alongside Questionable Content (in a separate universe and continuity). It updates twice-weekly and features extra-terrestrials.
- "I often think about the futurosity of our fledgling new century, much like Marten in this comic. I mean, we don't have jetpacks or hovercars, but we have wireless internet. That is SO much weirder, when you think about it."
- "Never used it, but it seems decent enough I guess?" (In response to the question, "Hey, I was just wondering if you ever use the QuestionableContent Wiki, and/or if the articles therein generally conform to your own understanding of your universe. -JK")
- "The QC wiki, while a fantastic resource that I have used on more than one occasion, does not contain the information I need right now." 
- black and white filler. — Sakura-Con
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. — guest strip by Zach, author of
- Hijinks Ensue. — hiding in a closet during Comic con. Guest comic by
- Butts disease. — being diagnosed with
- animated birthday specials , , —
- Yelling Bird. — abused by
- — nicotine withdrawal filler
- — Jeph's visit to a bank.
- Sitting in a bar in
- Jeph Jacques Brings QUESTIONABLE CONTENT to Webcomics — interview Jeph gave to newsarama.com.